Change of Address

Please come to Forest Park's Counseling office and provide the following to Mrs. Scowcroft, the registrar.

Proof of Residence 3 documents required:

  1. Deed or lease (required);
  2. Plus Two additional proofs of residency showing your name and residence address (driver's License, utility bill, voter registration card, car registration, etc)

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you follow these steps to avoid delays in the delivery of mail and other potential issues. Thank you.