Chapter 5 Folder contents
1) Chapter 5 Vocabulary
2) Chapter 5 Note taking Guide
3) Credit Attitude Survey
4) Credit worksheet 7 & 8
5) Tax Note Taking Guide
Starting today I will be posting in order the items you will need in your portfolio. If you need copies, please let me know. At the end of the unit, I will collect the folders and grade them as a unit with a value of a test grade.
1.) Questions to Ask when Opening a Bank Account
2.) Chapter 4 Note Taking Guide
3.) Checkbook Exercise (instructions and activity)
4.) Apartment Research
5.) Insurance Note Taking Guide
6.) Estate Planning Note Taking Guide
7.) Chapter 4 Vocabulary
Happy New Year!
This week (1/3) we start the concept of Personal Finance. Personal Finance applies the economic concepts we have learned to your everyday lives.
Get ready to learn about Money and how you will evaluate your spending and saving choices.
Week of 12/12 - 12/16
We will be finishing up Chapter 9 with a quiz and starting career exploration and will continue with until the break.
EVERFI due 12/16
Notebook check on 12/15 or 12/16
Week of 12 - 7 - 12/21
Students should have completed chapter 9 Vocabulary
Week of November 21:
- Students should have completed the vocabulary for Chapter 8. You can find the words highlighted in the textbook or on the PowerPoint presentation for Chapter 8 located in the files and document section
- Students are to bring in 3 to 5 advertisements to use for an activity
- Students should complete EVERFI if they have not done so, it was due on Friday November 18th
Week of November 7:
- Students will complete the Chapter 7 outline using their textbooks or the PowerPoint presentation located in the Files and Documents section of this page.
- If Chapter 7 Vocabulary was not completed at the time of the quiz, it is now DUE
- Safety Net Project is due on 11/7 or 11/8, please see instructions on the calndar